Because Corvallis Caring Place is for people who need assisted living, a wide variety of services are available.
- Assistance with activities of daily living including, but not limited to bathing, dressing, grooming and hygiene.
- Health services include medication and treatment assistance, regular re-evaluations of and modifications to personalized service plans.
- Help managing challenges related to early memory loss.
- Transportation coordination assistance for medical appointments.
This is about the best of the best you can get.
The amenities at Corvallis Caring Place are available to all residents for their leisure time, and for promoting well-being. Residents have access to raised beds where they can grow fruit, vegetables and/or flowers. An additional large garden exists for the facility to grow vegetables and fruit for the cooks to use in preparing resident meals.
- Landscaped grounds with walking paths.
- A fireplace around which to gather for socialization or quiet reflection.
- Handicap accessible community van for activity programs.
- Whirlpool bath/spa for resident use whenever desired.
- Complete barber/beauty/salon.
- Summer and Fall vegetable garden ensures fresh produce for daily salads and other entrees at meal times.
- High raised beds allow residents who are wheelchair bound to participate in gardening for personal enjoyment and use.
- Pets are welcome upon pre-approval.